Monday, October 20, 2008

Tammi and Henry








Tammi has been a good friend of mine for a solid eight-ish months now. She has blessed my heart with her honesty and laughter. I am so happy that I've been able to be a part of her life as she has met Henry. It is SO much fun to watch as two people fall head over heels in love with eachother. I couldn't keep them off eachother in the pictures :) haha. (which is GOOD) What beautiful people with amazing hearts. They've kept their eyes focused on the One above. :) Which has made their relationship even more beautiful to watch unfold. I love you guys!! I can't wait to photograph your wedding!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

These are great shots - I love the use of color with the outfits and the backgrounds. It's gonna be a great wedding, both because of the couple and the photographer!

Amy Robbins said...

You did a great job, Melissa! Henry and I had a really fun time at the photo shoot. These pictures look wonderful! - Tammi