Monday, October 20, 2008

Amy and Chris











It feels like I was just photographing Amy and Chris's engagement pictures. :) I am going to be adding a lot of their wedding images because I LOVE them. :) And their day was so beautiful it just has to be shared with many!! Even though it was a bit chilly in the morning, everyone tuffed it out and smiled through it!! Honestly, we couldn't help but laugh for most of the day. They had a very non-traditional reception! No cake but COLDSTONE!!!! and no formal dinner but FAMOUS DAVE'S! It was the wedding feast of the century!! :) I loved it! and so did their guests! I wouldn't be at all surprised if these two opened an orphange in a third world country... or in their back yard. They have such a passion for taking care of young children and bringing them to know Jesus! You guys are amazing.. thank you for letting me share in your day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures are really cool, i like the bridge picture.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics!