Monday, October 20, 2008

Cunningham Family!!!










My best freind's family!!! :) and over time they've become like my second family! After you spend hours upon hours with someone its hard to not become close to their parents and siblings. Mindy has been an awesome support of my photography, and in doing so allowed me to photograph her incredible family!! They are such amazing Christ loving people. Every time we meet I am challenged to follow Christ closer. It was an absolute privelege to photograph them and attempt to show how genuinely they love eachother!!




MINDY YOUR AWESOME!!!! hehehehe. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are the best family pictures ever... they are really unique poses too!! I like it!! Your an awesome photographer=)
Andrea Kruse

Anonymous said...

Wow. These are cute.
I really want to be a photographer, I hope I'm good enough. (:

Anonymous said...

These are the best family pictures EVER!!! You're incredible - I love the colors, I absolutely LOVE the graphic work, and of course, I love the photographer! Thanks for being awesome, Melissa!!!
Love, Mindy Rose Ovenden