Monday, October 20, 2008

Camron and Bennett




These two boys are going to get a crazy amount of pictures added to the blog primarily because they are straight up amazing. My husband and I got to watch them and their two older brothers Isaac and Ryder for 4 whole action packed days! We fell in LOVE with them. They are all filled with so much love and energy that you can't help but want to take them home. Joe and I have threatened to kidnap Bennett many times. He is the best baby EVER. I have to give lots of credit to their amazing parents though... Robyn and Paul. Someday I aspire to be as good of parents as they have been in raising these four adopted boys... IN ADDITION to their older three (which are equally amazing). :) They've become great friends to Joe and I, and we feel very blessed to have them in our lives. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's all I can say...wow...

Anonymous said...

I am blessed to know these boys and their smiles are truly infectious! Beautiful pics!