Monday, October 20, 2008

Aaron and Nathan












These are another two little boys that are pretty special to me! They were the ring bearers in our wedding!!!! I am going to try to find the image and upload that one too, because they were stinking cute in their little brown tuxes!! They make me want to have all boys when we have kids. They are filled with so much adventure and energy that I could hardly keep up. We were jumping off slabs of cement, climbing up trees, cheering on the Vikings, and shooting birds out of the sky with our fake guns. haha. We had LOTS of fun. They make me think of what my husband must have been like with his big brother as little boys. It just makes me smile :)


Aaron and Nathan and my cutie patoootie husband!!! :)

3 comments:

Clinton said...

YEA Melissa!! My favorite collection in this latest "burst" of pics is, without thinking, the Cunninghams. You KNOW that a beautiful picture is born out of beautiful people - most of all the ones that are like that on the inside. Your KNOW that because your editing reveals it. Keep it up, KEEP IT UP!

Anonymous said...

they are cute, well keep up the good work so far i'm likeing ur pictures.

Anonymous said...

melissa! you are the best!!!