Monday, August 11, 2008

Caroline and Natalie




















These two girls have added SO much... and I mean SO much excitement to my life! As the first one married in my family, I had no idea what it meant to be an auntie. Kids say the craziest stuff!! Joe and I just babysat for them for four days last week. While we are still not ready to have kids, it was amazing spending so much time with them. Caroline is honestly the smartest 3 year old I've ever met. We keep telling Kate (my sister-in-law) that she needs to publish a book! However, with brains comes LOTS of spit and vinegar and tons of laughs. Natalie's favorite thing is my dog Jazzy or any other 'puppy' on the face of the planet. She is not afraid of a 120lb dog either. And if you ask her what a brown bear says, you'll be rolling on the floor laughing after she lets out her super low growl. They are awesome, and I love them to death! (pictures of my other niece Ella are coming SOON!!! She is a totally different kind of sweet as I'm sure you'll see!!) : o)
COPYRIGHTED 2008 Joy Studios Photography by Melissa
Do not reproduce these images without the consent of the photographer.

No comments: