Monday, August 11, 2008

Bret & Andrea










Not only were we almost blown away by the wind that day... but I was personally blown away by these two young people. They had such amazing insight on life with Christ as the center of their relationship that I know they will be happy. Having lived so far apart before getting married myself, I undersand the value of quality time spent together, and it was easy to see that they've spent tons of time getting to really know each other. It's going to be an amazing ride for you guys! Enjoy it as it comes! Marriage is AWESOME! :)

COPYRIGHTED 2008 Joy Studios Photography by Melissa

Do not reproduce these images without the consent of the photographer.

2 comments:

Mindy O said...

Marriage is awesome - but speaking of awesome, these photos are INCREDIBLE!!! Melissa, you have a true gift :) And Bret & Andrea, boy do you look good in front of a camera - CONGRATS!!

Maria said...

What a great job on these photos. I love your style and creativity.
PS. I am Andrea's sister.