Monday, August 11, 2008

Joe and Megan - 2007







This is my best friend from high school Megan, and her darling Joe. We both always said we should marry boys with the same name and we did! How fun is that! :) I had so much fun photographing this wedding primarily because I got to shoot it with my dad and because it was for such a close friend. Dad gave me a camera and said "go at it Melissa, you know what Megan likes." She was a radiant bride! I can't believe it's already been a year ago in May. Time FLIES! I really wanted to add them to the blog because it was SUCH an amazing day. Love you Meggie!
COPYRIGHTED 2008 Joy Studios Photography by Melissa
Do not reproduce these images without the consent of the photographer.

1 comment:

margaretvdw said...

Beautiful, Melissa. You've done an amazing job on your images and blog site. Blessings. Love you, Mom