Monday, August 11, 2008

Chris & Amy









Photographing friends is an amazing experience because I've had the opportunity to see where they've come from and what they've gone through to find each other. They've beaten the odds together and grown closer while doing it. I wish I could have shown every picture of their engagement session here because each one showed another more intricate part of their amazing relationship. They know how to play together and enjoy each other's company. Yet there is also a deep love and respect for the other person that shows that God knew what he was doing when he put these two together. Thank you SO much Chris and Amy for the pleasure of being a part of your engagement! You have both blessed me in so many ways. I can't wait to see where God will take you next...and to what part of the world you will go!!! :)
COPYRIGHTED 2008 Joy Studios Photography by Melissa
Do not reproduce these images without the consent of the photographer.

No comments: